Olympic Sites Passport
You can buy an individual ticket to the museum, but the Olympic Sites Passport gives you access to every Olympic venue, including the museum. Available at the museum as well as the ORDA Store (2426 Main St.), and all ticket offices, the $35 Passport also includes discounts at many other area facilities.
Want to see some of the things you can do in the Lake Placid area? Watch this video!
The Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to:
- Whiteface: A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola. In the summer, also includes a free round of Disc Golf
- Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway: During the summer, drive or bike up to the summit, enjoy the views from the castle and look-out point.
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum: Admission to the museum, where you can watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle on Ice hockey game, and much more.
- Olympic Sports Complex: Take a tour of the world-class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track.
- Olympic Jumping Complex: Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120m jump tower.
- Discounts on the Lake Placid Bobsled Experience, Be a Biathlete, Behind the Scenes Tour and "Ready to Fly" ski jumping movie at the Olympic Jumping Complex, and more.
To learn more about additional discounts and activities at Olympic venues, click here.
Banner photo: ORDA